Needle-punched non-woven geotextiles are divided into staple fiber needle-punched non-woven geotextiles and filament spun-bonded needle-punched non-woven geotextiles.
Needle-punched non-woven geotextiles are divided into staple fiber needle-punched non-woven geotextiles and filament spun-bonded needle-punched non-woven geotextiles.They are made of staple fibers or polyester filaments through netting and consolidation processes.The main raw materials are PE, PP, etc.Nonwoven geotextiles are widely used in geotechnical engineering.
1) good chemical properties such as acid and alkali resistance and aging resistance;
2) good vertical and horizontal drainage performance, elongation performance and permeability performance;
3) good deformation adaptability;
4) good adsorptive capacity to soil particles, which can prevent the loss of particulate matter and remove excess water at the same time.
5) It has the functions of filtration, isolation, reinforcement and protection.
1) Dam engineering of rivers, lakes and reservoirs;
2) Mine tailings dam;
3) Airports, railway beds, highways, tunnels;
4) Municipal engineering, environmental protection engineering, etc.