Fiberglass geogrid is a kind of geogrid, which is made of fiberglass alkali-free twistless roving as the main raw material and knitted with certain technology. In order to protect fiberglass and improve the overall performance, a new type of excellent geotechnical base material is formed by special coating process. Here we introduce how the glass fiber geogrid is constructed on the cement concrete pavement.
1. Spray viscous oil at 0.6kg/m2 on clean and dry pavement. At present, there are two kinds of glass fiber grids: self-adhesive and non-self-adhesive. Self-adhesive can be laid directly on the flat and clean road surface, and cement nails and gaskets are usually used to fix without self-adhesive. Glass fibre grids without self-adhesive are usually fixed by nails. Fixed iron shims of 50mm * 50mm * 0.3mm are prepared. They are required to be flat and not warped, and chamfered around them. Fixed with cement steel nails of 5cm length. First, the starting end is fixed with iron sheet and nails on the underlying structure which has been sprayed with sticky asphalt. Nails can be shot into the structure by hammer or nail gun, then the glass fiber grille is tensioned longitudinally and fixed in segments, each length is 2-5m. It can also be divided into sections according to the shrinkage gap. The steel nails are located at the joints. It is required that the longitudinal and transverse of the glass fiber grids should be in a straight and tense state when they are tightened.
2. Fiberglass grille can be laid by special equipment modified from tractors or automobiles, or by hand. The two ends of each roll of fiberglass grille are marked with orange and blue markings. Before laying, glue should be chosen to face down to determine the marking color at one end, so as to facilitate construction without mislaying the glue surface. When laying fiberglass grille, it should be kept flat and tightened without wrinkling, so that the grille has effective tension. After laying one layer, it should be rolled by a clean steel wheel roller.
3. Geogrid construction. Specific requirements are as follows: the overlap distance of longitudinal joints is not less than 20 cm, the overlap distance of transverse joints is not less than 15 cm, and the former should be placed on the latter according to the direction of asphalt paving. When fixing the grille, nails should not be nailed on glass fibers, nor hammers can be directly tapped on glass fibers. If nails break or iron sheets loosen after fixing, they should be re-fixed. 。 After the fiberglass grille is laid and fixed, it must be properly rolled and stabilized by rubber wheel roller to make the grille firmly adhere to the road surface.
4. Notes after completion of laying.
(1) It is forbidden for construction vehicles to drive on the grille, to strictly control the entry and exit of vehicles transporting mixtures, and to prohibit vehicles from steering, braking and dumping mixtures on the fiberglass grille layer in order to prevent damage to the fiberglass grille.
(2) The backing glue of glass fiber grille is soluble in water, and can not be constructed in rainy days or when the road is wet. Workers should wear protective gloves during the construction of glass fiber grille in order to avoid stimulating effect on human body.
(3) In the course of laying glass fiber grille, if it is found that there are smaller pits on the road surface that have not been filled, the corresponding pits can be cut off and filled with asphalt concrete, so as to ensure uniform compaction when laying asphalt mixture on the upper layer. The minimum thickness of asphalt overlay is 4 cm when the temperature of glass fiber grille is higher than 1 O C.