Dageng Geotechnical Cell is a new type of high-strength geosynthetics popular at home and abroad. It is a three-dimensional grid cell structure formed by high-strength ultrasonic welding of HDPE sheets according to GB/T 19274-2003 standard. It can be flexible, foldable in transportation, stretched into a network during construction, expanded into a honeycomb-like three-dimensional grid, filled with loose materials such as soil, gravel, concrete and so on, forming a structure with strong lateral restriction and large stiffness.
1. Used to stabilize railway roadbed;
2. Used to stabilize highway roadbed;
3. Embankments and retaining walls used to bear load;
4. For shallow river regulation;
5. Supporting pipes and sewers;
6. Hybrid retaining wall used to prevent landslide from being loaded by gravity.
7. Used for independent walls, wharfs, breakwaters, etc.